Houzz Logo Print
dphish10

Good with floor plans??!! I need your help with a sectional!!

dphish10
il y a 7 ans

Hey everyone,

I am moving to a new house and I MUST take my sectional. It's awesome and I can't live without it. The new family room is a bit small and I'm FREAKING OUT that the couch won't fit. It's a standard sectional 3 seats x 2 seats (91" X 91") and I'm trying to fit it into the floor plan below. The room is wired for the TV to go along the wall without any windows (duh!). Anyone know if I can make this work? Or if not, can anyone suggest a floor plan that will allow for maximum seating and comfort for entertaining friends and family during sunday football? Thanks in advance!

Commentaires (12)

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».