Houzz Logo Print
kirsten1463

Shower room advice

kirsten1463
il y a 7 ans

I have recently moved into a Victorian terrace which has a very narrow shower room (1m width x 2.75m length) on the top floor which has been built into the existing landing space. There are otherwise 3 bedrooms on the top floor (two are a good size and one bedroom is a single) and also a large bathroom on the lower ground floor.

Some of the neighbouring houses have converted the small third bedroom into a larger bathroom with a bath and I was considering doing the same - although I think on balance it is probably better to keep the small third bedroom and the existing small shower room and instead refit the shower room. I'd be very grateful for any advice on whether this is the best thing to do.

Thanks in advance - I have a copy of the floor plan but don't know how to add it on here.

Commentaires (14)

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».