Houzz Logo Print
ronski73

need help on step access and bench pool seating

il y a 6 ans

currently looking at 9x 3.4 meter rectangle pool.
cant work out best step access incorporating seating.
also to have a ledge at deep end? any design ideas appreciated

step approx 400 horizontal depth with 300 mm rises

Commentaires (7)

• il y a 6 ans

I would definitely have a ledge at the deep end! I have one and love it. I personally like design number 4. You don't want the stairs to take up to much room! Let us know how you go.

ronski73 a remercié Betty Weaver
  • il y a 6 ans

Thankyou, I'm leaning towards that one. What depth is your bench seat at?

i was thinking approx 600mm from top, which means sitting in about 450-500 water.

cheers

• il y a 6 ans
    i like design no. 4 as well
  • il y a 6 ans

• il y a 6 ans

weve settled on step in design with full steps for seating.

given we have tight 600mm around pool, what do you think of stepping in seating? just gives a little more space for say a plant or something...

appreciate opinions

• PRO
    il y a 6 ans

Great option for the steps, that is my personal favorite! I really like the clean lines and simplicity of the complete rectangular pool so I would personally not step in at the end.

While it is only 600mm around that end, you don't necessarily need lots of room to get around the pool. It's more to provide access for cleaning, etc.

Having said that, you make a good point about room for a potted plant in either corner which could be a really nice feature. It all depends on how this space works with the rest of your garden.

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».