Houzz Logo Print
tracey_gibson63

Please help before I stuff it up ;)

Tracey Gibson
il y a 6 ans
Hi all, renovating for the first time and have decided to render over the brick, called the renderer and he said ‘sure I can start tomorrow!’ so today he did the base coat and I’m starting to panic because I really haven’t locked in colours.

I was originally thinking surfmist render, and will spray the roof in monument (charcoal).

Now I’m worried surfmist will just look like concrete. Does anyone else have a surfmist render they could share??

annd... how does the rest of the colour scheme work? Should I match the widow frames to the roof (monument) or go a lighter shade (I.e basalt)

And gutters? Contrast to roof or the same?

Eaves? Same as house render? (To be honest I had to just google what eaves were that’s how much I don’t know haha)

Please help

Thanks!

Commentaires (3)

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».