Houzz Logo Print
irol96

99 colors of paint on the wall... please help!!

irol96
il y a 3 ans

Ok, so I’m actually already past the 99 colors of paint on the wall, but sure enough that happened. I read. I researched. I considered my fixed elements (kitchen in particular, but red-toned floors too) I looked at camp chroma and home bunch and Houzz and Pinterest - and here I am.

Trim: white dove (looks gray?!?)
Walls: dove wing (looks yellow?!?)
Together: looks... ???

It’s driving me bonkers. FYI, it’s all open to each other - the eating area is open to the kitchen which leads to the family room.

Any thoughts or suggestions? If the suggestion is an alternate paint color, I prefer to change the walls than the trim.

Also, no furniture is necessarily a keeper at this point, so open to suggestions on layout, furniture, accessories, etc. I will say I’m partial to the rug...

Thank you so much for your help. Tell me - a what would you do?!

Commentaires (20)

Sponsorisé

Rechargez la page pour ne plus voir cette annonce spécifique

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».