Houzz Logo Print
webuser_9927205

outdoor entertainment area

Doné Hanekom
il y a 3 ans

We’ve moved into our home mid last year. We are planning to renovate our outdoor area. The pool will get a new slimline fence (dark colour). We’ve already planted the lawn as on the photos. We aren’t painting the bricks but will paint the posts and trims in a dark colour.

So, this is the area I need help with. We will add a n inbuilt bbq in the area with the tiles. The freestanding bbq is on his way out. We spend a lot of time here and need it to feel cozy and relaxing.

We really want a stone pizza oven and a built in fireplace that can be used as a ‘fire bbq’. There is a space on the left with no cover, so, that might be the best place for it.

And then we need seating and a dining area.

Any ideas and suggestions welcome😀

Commentaires (3)

• Doné Hanekom
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 3 ans

View to the pool

• PRO
    DECO Australia
    il y a 3 ans

A BBQ/ Bar like this would look awesome!

DecoBatten · Plus d'infos

Featuring DecoBatten 2-piece battens in DecoWood Natural Casuarina.

• bigreader
    il y a 3 ans

I know you said that you don’t want to paint the brick but between the ceiling, brick and paving there is just so much brown hard surface which will work against your goal of a cosy feeling. Do you need to keep it fully roofed? I’d suggest some outdoor rugs, in a lighter colour, to define the seating and eating areas. Timber or wicker furniture def no glass or metal. And a lot of plants and greenery. To get comments of layout you need to post a sketch of the floor plan of the space with measurements.

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».