Houzz Logo Print
annie_manuja

Need help with the entry rug and color scheme

il y a 10 ans
We have an open concept entry, family and dining...with one room flowing into the other. Two images attached showing the layout with second picture is looking from dining into the family room. Attached is the picture of our dining furnished now and the rug we used. Another picture shows the rug being used in our family now. Not sure how it looks in picture but both are looking in sync and yet different and nice. I am confused about my runner rug in the entry. I was thinking to pick lime green color from dining rug and take something like that but not sure yet. Please suggest something.

Commentaires (5)

• il y a 10 ans
    Please help...need suggestions.
  • il y a 10 ans
    No inputs?
  • il y a 10 ans
    Hi Annie, I'm not a designer or anything just a house decor enthusiast :) so please take my opinions with that in mind! First I really like your dining room set up, love the rug and you're right the colors go with the living room rug. Instead of the green (which is really nice btw) I was thinking that the orangish color might be better for the hallway to tie both the dr and lvr to the entrance.

It would also be good to get a pic of the entrance, facing the door and from the door, if possible. That might get other houzz folks commenting. Good luck!
    Annie Manuja a remercié mara49
  • PRO
    il y a 10 ans
    Hi Annie here are some images to a open living room entrance you will see the different designs in each to just give you an idea. You don't have to be matchy matchy it can be same color scheme but different types of rugs. Also painting an accident wall is always an good idea to tie in color of rugs even if they look different and it opens up the room as well!

Good Luck!
    Annie Manuja a remercié Brandon Construction Company
  • il y a 10 ans
    Thanks Mara and BCC. I will post some pics from the entrance side as well and will keep your suggestions in mind while looking for the runner.
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».