Houzz Logo Print
chans088

Panelled feature wall??

chans088
il y a 7 ans

Our main floor is open (kitchen, dining and family room) with a large empty wall and vaulted ceiling in the family room. I had contemplated filling this wall space with a large art gallery wall or open display shelves but I would absolutely LOVE to do a feature wall of white wainscotting/panelling (see photos below). My questions are 1) would this go with the contemporary(ish) style of my home? 2) would I have to put crown moulding around the entire ceiling on the main floor? 3) where would I stop the wainscotting (ie. on either side of the staircase or just the single wall)? and lastly, 4) would it look weird with the angled ceiling?

Thanks so much for your input-- it is much appreciated and you have all been so helpful with my other questions.

Commentaires (3)

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».