Houzz Logo Print
jhgirl29

Need help designing remodeled Open Concept

Mimi Jensen
il y a 7 ans
NEW remodeled room, Tore down wall opened up room, removed old yellow cabinets and trim, along with red paint. But I have NO IDEA HOW TO DECORATE AN OPEN CONCEPT..In need of everything. Have to get curtains, New furniture, decorations, bar stools, and solid surface countertops. I don't know how to make it "flow" with design and colors. I'm so overwhelmed I don't know where to start. how do I set up "zones" and make it all flow so it doesn't look weird?
I had hoped to hire an Interior designer, but I'm far from rich and running out of money after both myself and now my husband diagnosis of Cancer has drained our account with medical bills...
So, I'm hoping my Houzz friends can help me with the design and layout of this room which is 12 x 18.
There will be a 36" TV Between the 2 small windows, maybe on a shelf? Plz help me design, I am overwhelmed. Thankyou!!!

Commentaires (8)

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».