Houzz Logo Print
rsy2105pd

Living Room Help

rsy2105pd
il y a 7 ans

Please help :) Just moved into a house with built in cabinets surrounding the fireplace. The current design isn't really my style and we were hoping to re-paint the room and the built in cabinets. Any design ideas would be greatly appreciated re: color scheme and built ins.

This living room flows (via a step down ) from the kitchen (pictured above.

Details: The flooring is a medium brown and the couches we ordered are a chocolate brown (leather.) We are planning on placing a large area rug in the middle of the room.

Design: I was thinking gray walls in the living room and white built ins. Wasn't sure about doing the back of the built ins gray to match the wall color or an accent color/different shade of gray

Thanks so much in advance:)

Commentaires (9)

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».