Houzz Logo Print
cgriffin33

Door Question Dilemma

cgriffin33
il y a 5 ans

Hello, I couldn't find my post about this door from a month ago and had a follow up question I was hoping to get some advice on.

I would like to change this to an 8 foot door. It is currently 6'8". When I take out the glass and install the new door it will leave a few feet of drywall(at least 2) above it that I think will look silly. I can't move the opening to remove the recess as there is new carpeting in the room behind the door. I am keeping the arch as they are throughout the interior and exterior of the home. Do you think I should do a 9 foot door to reduce that wall space that will be created when I remove the glass or do the 8 foot door and add glass back in? It is an 11 foot ceiling. Thanks!!

Commentaires (2)

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».