Houzz Logo Print
noelsmchenry

Sofa and living room dilemma

Comet
il y a 7 ans
Need desperate help with our awkward living room layout! Our room is a bit awkward with bay window, small alcove, doors into middle room (photos attached). We're trying to decide where to put sofa & tv, and attach a couple of photos. The obvious place to put the tv is in the largest alcove, but this is right beside the south east facing window - I would hate to have the blinds down all the time as we need to bring light into the house. I also don't really like the idea of the tv above the stove, unless really necessary. I attach a few possible layouts.

Commentaires (17)

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».