Houzz Logo Print
cherylee65

Help for modernization of our kitchen .

Cheri Cruden
il y a 7 ans

We are removing the black granite and replacing with Cambria Britannica and a honeycomb gray glass backsplash. I originally wanted the cabinets to be white, but now I think I want them either a cement gray color, or a darker gray color to match the graining in the quartz. White walls. I want it to look modern, fresh and light. Should I stick with my original plan of white cabinets, white walls and gray backsplash? I could paint the uppers white and the lowers gray? Paint the lowers cement color and the island darker. Any suggestions? My husband thinks I am WAY over thinking this. I am making myself nuts thinking about this.

Commentaires (14)

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».