Houzz Logo Print
sarahedeakins

Front door help!

Sarah Deakins
il y a 5 ans

We recently swapped out our double door for the below pictured single door with sidelight configuration. Right now, the portion between the door and sidelights is a white, nonstainable wood, with the little piece of trim that’s unfinished nailed to the top. I don’t know how to finish off this door. The easiest option would be to paint the part between the door and sidelights white, but I don’t think I’m going to like that look. I am also considering painting the sidelights and possibly the door too, although I hate to because the stain is pretty. Any ideas? Nothing is off the table here! I’ll post additional pictures for more perspective below.

Commentaires (4)

Sponsorisé

Rechargez la page pour ne plus voir cette annonce spécifique

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».